Who Can Apply: Any student attending a recognised academic institution in pursuit of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree can apply for the Business Scholarship. Full eligibility criteria include:
* Current enrolment in a recognised academic institution.
* A history of academic excellence as demonstrated by a letter of recommendation from a course co-ordinator or tutor.
* A professed desire to run your own business one day.
* A description of your personal circumstances which make your need for financial support clear.
* The Business Scholarship cannot be awarded multiple times; you cannot apply if you have already been a recipient.
Submission: Multiple aspects of your application will be judged before awards are made. Assessments depend on the following criteria:
* A 500-word statement which makes it clear that you have an enthusiasm for studying and an intention to pursue a business career.
* The quality of the academic records and recommendation provided.
* Your individual need for financial support based on your circumstances, as described in your statement.
Deadline: March 31, 2018
Who Can Apply: The purpose of the GFB Foundation for Agriculture Scholarship for Agriculture is to assist outstanding students who plan to pursue a career focusing on agriculture and who exhibit leadership skills for active involvement in the agriculture sector. The Foundation will award five scholarships of $3,000 each and seven scholarships of $1,500 each.
To be eligible, applicant must: be a Georgia resident; be majoring in agriculture and environmental sciences, family and consumer sciences or a related agriculture field; finish high school within the year student is applying for the scholarship; be engaged in leadership activities in high school; must be planning to enroll in a unit of The University System of Georgia, Berry College or Emmanuel College, OR any accredited college/university in Georgia with an agriculture program during the 2018-2019 academic year; and have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
Deadline: March 2, 2018